We provide HR consulting services across the wide range of human resource services on project basis or retainer basis focusing mainly on:
- Employee Handbook / Employment Contract
- Compliance HR Audit on Employment Standard Practices
- Functional HR Assessment
- HR Advisory Services on retainer basis
- HR policies & Procedures
- Resource Management / Workforce Planning
- Talent Management including Succession Planning and Career Development
- Compensation and benefits / Reward & Recognition Management
- Employee engagement interventions / Employee Communication
- Performance management / Performance Appraisal
- Leadership Coaching / Leadership Development
- HR Strategy Design and Implementation
- Learning & Development Strategy and Implementation
- Industrial Relations
Desired Competencies for Today’s HR Consultants
In addition to possessing advanced business and human resources skills and knowledge, successful HR consultants must possess a number of competencies:
HR consultants must be sure of themselves if they are to impart their wisdom and know-how on others.
Theoretical and practical knowledge
They must have the experience necessary to understand what solutions have worked in the past and about how to improve upon past mistakes.
Ability to explain ideas and concepts in a simplified manner
HR consultants understand complex ideas in HR, but they must be able to simplify and explain problems and solutions in terms everyone can understand.